Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Next Evolution in DVD Portability?

RealNetworks announced a tool that will enable you to copy your entire DVD collection to your PC. Starting at $29.99, this could make it so your movies are as portable as your music collection. Pretty sweet - although I'm not sure how storage limitations are going to impact viability of having your entire library on a single PC.

RealNetworks reports that you won't be able to email or share P2P any of the films, which they say "stops the worst violations people can do."

Give it a spin later this month.

2 comments:

Brian Keith said...

I'm digitizing my DVD collection with AutoGK today. It's free and portable anywhere I need to take it.

Brian Keith said...

I'm digitizing my DVD collection with AutoGK today. It's free and portable anywhere I need to take it.